Welcome to Morway’s Moving and Storage
We would like to extend our services to you and your family for your upcoming moving needs. Morway’s Moving is a family owned and operated business in Vermont. Being a family owned business, we understand the importance of family. We understand your not just moving boxes and furniture, you’re moving your life. We apply our expertise in packing and moving to minimize the stress of moving your belonging and to make your move as easy as possible.
Morway’s dedication to its craft and commitment to you aren’t spelled out on a website or brochure. The trust we earn and the promised we keep are written instead in the smile on your face. At Morway’s, we’re not interested in being just a moving company; we want to be your moving company, the one you trust to move your life!
We invite you to tour our site. Whether you’re looking for an interstate, local, commercial move or just some helpful information to improve your moving experience, the people at Morway’s Moving can help!
Moving Services Provided
- Educating our customers on the moving industry
- Local Moving Services
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- International Coordinating
- Office Relocation
- Home and Office Rearrangement
- Loading and Unloading Services
- Crating and Shipping Services
- Free Estimates
- Specialty Moving:
Calculating Actual Do-It-Yourself Costs
The American Moving and Storage Association has provided the following information regarding actual costs incurred when moving without a professional moving company. For more information, please log onto www.Moving.org.
If you are considering moving yourself, especially moving interstate, you should ask a lot of questions and compute the actual costs of self-moving.
Before you sign an agreement with a truck rental company, here are some costs to keep in mind:
- Truck rental charge – Include total days for packing, loading, driving and unloading.
- Rental Deposit.
- Trailer Package or Automobile hitch.
- Wear and tear if you drive your personal vehicle – average $0.45 per mile.
- Insurance – daily insurance rate.
- Furniture pads.
- Appliance dollies.
- Value of your time and other family members involved in the packing, loading, driving, unloading and unpacking.
- Cost of boxes, cartons, tape and other packing materials plus trash and land fill fees for getting rid of the debris after your move is finished.
- Loading and unloading service.
- Additional mileage.
- Fuel charge – $3.00 per gallon / 10 miles per gallon.
- Appliance service cost.
- Warehouse / storage rental cost.
- Additional truck rental to deliver from the storage warehouse.
- Additional costs – food, child care, back brace, hotels, tolls.